STONES & FLESH
Season 1 - Session 15
6 & 7 october, 2018, New-York City, USA
The Normal Academy presents Gary Breckheimer's first workshops.
On October 6th & 7, during two half-days, the precursor of the urban nude photo will share with you and 5 other participants his 20 years of experience, his techniques, his creativity, his experiences ...
He will reveal his methodology, his his secrets, the source of his imagination, to help you build and make your art photo.
BOOK NOW - PLACE LIMITED
.2 half-days of ultimate experience
.The advice and expertise of the precursor in the art of urban nude photography
.1 professional model
.The infinite scenery of one of the most beautiful cities in the world
.Driver, car and assistant to get you to the most beautiful places and help you get the best result: the most beautiful photography.
2 half-days with Gary Breckheimer
saturday 6th and sunday 7th, october 2018
Share 9 hours with Gary Breckheimer and dive into a unique and unique world, discover the city as you've never seen it before. Passionate creator, precursor of the urban nude, specialist of black & white, Gary Breckheimer realizes and builds since 20 years often imitated, never duplicated. He builds the city in his image. Learn from a great artist and a talented photographer. Make your own work of art, created and realized during this extraordinary experience.
As part of an original artistic experience and for the first time, the New York of Gary Breckheimer is available to you. This Masterclass is for those who want to develop their audacity. How, from the idea to the concrete realization, to mount a project and to tell a story in photo, while realizing the nude, in an urban landscape, taking into account the elements which surround you.
During these 2 half-days, you will discover how the photographer realizes his stagings. You will attend the preparation, its methods, its technical and artistic approach to give you the necessary weapons to build your personal universe !
Saturday, October 6th. From 4pm to 8pm. First half day:
- Around an aperitif-dinner, complete presentation of a typical session, presentation of the next day's session
- Theoretical Reminders on Composition and Image Analysis
- Shooting: formulate your idea, immerse yourself in the scenery, enlighten your scene and direct your model
Sunday, October 7th. From 7am to 12am. Second half day:
- Coffee and Bagels
- Tour of 6 locations, the most representative of New York, in van, with a driver
- Shooting in each place assisted and directed by the Master
. Language: English
- Location: New-York City
- Required level: intermediate to professional
- Required material: participants must come with their own material and ready to shoot: digital camera ( reflex or hybrid body and lens), battery, charger, memory card.
What is included:
- The Masterclass: two half-days
- An aperitif-dinner on the spot, the first evening, with the Master, breakfast the second day
What isn't included:
-The cost of transportation to the workshop location
-All insurance for stolen or broken material during the Experience
Dries Dali + 33 6 44 68 54 32, from monday to friday, 2pm to 6pm